This topic will develop the students understanding of enterprising projects and the characteristics and skills of an enterprising person.
This topic is made up of five parts. You can present them one at a time or follow on depending on the needs of your students and the time you have available.
When students have finished this topic, they will be able to:
- Understand the terms ‘enterprise’ and ‘enterprising’
- Identify the basic skills of enterprising people
- Understand the different types of enterprising projects
They will learn these skills by:
- Watching a video
- Participating in group discussions
- Optional class excursion
- Completing self-awareness exercises
Unit of Work Resources