This topic will develop students’ skills in communicating in a classroom and work context.
This topic is made up of five parts. You can present them one at a time or follow on depending on the needs of your students and the time you have available.
When students have finished this topic, they will be able to:
- Identify lines of communication
- Use active listening techniques
- Seek and act on feedback on the way they communicate
- Build and sustain positive relationships
They will learn these skills by:
- Participating in group discussions
- Watching a video
Unit of Work Resource