This topic will gauge students’ ability to use digital devices.
This topic is made up of four parts. You can present them one at a time or follow on depending on the needs of your students and the time you have available.
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
- Turn digital devices on and off
- Customise the desktop or screen
- Open, edit and save digital documents
- Connect external devices such as external hard drives, flash drives, data projectors or speakers
- Print documents
They will learn these skills by:
- Reading manuals
- Watching or reading tutorials
- Demonstrating their learning
Unit of Work Resource